Shipping & Returns
Why COVID-19 may cause delivery delays
At A.Royale & Co, the safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers is our utmost priority. This means all of our business hubs, including our NSW warehouse where orders are prepared & shipped from, adhere to the latest COVID-19 Public Health Orders and manage risks to staff and other people in accordance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Following the same safety procedures, some of our customers might experience longer than usual delivery times. Delivery delays can be caused by many factors, including the challenges of COVID-19. We’re doing everything we can to keep things moving while keeping you and our staff COVID safe.
Some delays are beyond our control, but we’re working with our partners to ship your packages quickly and safely.
We are committed to taking action around the following COVID Safe guidelines:
- The wellbeing of staff and customers: providing information to staff on how to stay COVID Safe, including when to get tested, physical distancing, cleaning, using leave entitlements, and remaining off-site when unwell.
- Physical distancing: monitoring and managing the number of workers in all areas, maintaining 1.5 physical distancing at all times, and contactless delivery.
- Hygiene and cleaning: ensuring hand sanitiser is located at key points on-site, regular cleaning of high touch areas, and even updating how we shoot product images so that models and our studio teams can continue to wear masks on set.
- Record keeping: completing health declaration forms and temperature checks every day, defining a response plan to cooperate with NSW Health in the event of a positive case.
There is a flat rate delivery charge of $10 for all orders placed for delivery in Australia. For orders outside of Australia please contact us prior to placing an order on email@example.com
Orders over $99 are qualify for free shipping within Australia.
Please note at this stage due to security purposes, we can not ship to PO Box addresses. A signature is required on all orders.
Standard processing time is 2-3 days.
Timing of delivery is subject to payment authorisation and stock availability.
We do not dispatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays.
Orders will be despatched by Couriers Please.
2 – 4 business days for delivery to: NSW, VIC, ACT
4 – 7 business days for delivery to: SA, WA, NT, QLD, TAS
If no one is present when Couriers Please attempts delivery, they will leave a calling card and make the consignment available for collection from the closest depot.
In cases where we are unable to deliver all the products within your order at the same time, or where there are multiple boxes within your consignment, you will only be charged once for delivery.
* WAREHOUSE CLOSURE: Orders placed between 12pm 16th Dec 2021 - 3rd Jan 2022 (AEDT) will be processed and dispatched on/after 4th Jan 2022.
*Please note: Rain or Shine cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside of its control e.g. in the cases of adverse weather conditions.
DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
Tracking details for your order will be included in your order confirmation email.
Consignment tracking and delivery signatures (Proof of Delivery or POD) are available from Couriers Please parcel tracking website https://www.couriersplease.com.au or via their customer call centre 1300 361 000
Alternatively, you can contact us:
– via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– via our Contact Us form